CultureTalk turns culture into a tangible business tool. This two-survey, one-framework system closes the gap between individual potential, team performance and organizational strategy. CultureTalk profiles can be activated across the organizational ecosystem and the talent lifecycle.
Every CultureTalk engagement has three steps:
- Measure (the survey)
- Validate (the foundational consulting engagement for both surveys)
- Activate (see the CultureTalk in Action Wheel for various ways to activate the results of CultureTalk profiles)
There are 5 principles for maximum effectiveness in any organizational culture engagement:
- Frame – you need a common language to lead an effective culture conversation. CultureTalk uses Archetypes
- Measure – you need an effective tool to measure against that framework
- Scale – you need to integrate results consistently across the organizational ecosystem and talent lifecycle (See CultureTalk Activation Wheel)
- Sustain – ‘checking the culture box’ isn’t enough. Efforts need to be sincere and be kept alive through ongoing engagements and lived commitments over time. No canned trainings!
- Share – results should be visually engaging, fun to share and sticky. They should help an organization or individual tell a compelling story. They should be easily shared on Instagram!